“Only in Christ do we find real love, and the fullness of life."
- Saint John Paul II
Ad Deum is a community that intentionally prays the Divine Mercy Chaplet for your friends and loved ones’ conversion so that they can find real love in Christ. Give us their names so we can join you in praying for them.
Mary, Help of Christians, pray for us. Jesus, I trust in you.
Praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet for Conversions
- A deepening of faith: Praying for conversions can help strengthen the faith of the person praying and those for whom they are praying.
- Spiritual growth: Intercessory prayer can help the person praying grow in humility, empathy, and compassion for others.
- Divine intervention: Praying for conversions is an expression of trust in God’s mercy and a belief that divine intervention can lead people to embrace or return to the faith.
- Fostering unity: Praying for conversions can help create a greater sense of unity within the Church and its members.
- Spreading God’s love: By praying for the conversion of others, believers are participating in the mission of the Church to spread the love and mercy of God to all people.
Second Saturdays Divine Mercy
Come and enjoy fellowship, the chaplet, and good conversation! It is an open house event with the Divine Mercy Chaplet prayed, faith activities for kids, food, and fellowship.
Every second Saturday of the month
3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Chaplet Prayed Around 4:00 pm
Daily Rosary Podcast
Want to start praying, but don’t know how? Pray, learn, and grow your faith with the Daily Rosary community, all completely free! Join us every morning for Scripture, meditation, and a Rosary – all under 25 minutes. It’s perfect for your daily commute or your morning coffee. – Holy Family School of Faith
Orienting Your Family To God (Ad Deum)!
“Thus the little domestic Church, like the greater Church, needs to be constantly and intensely evangelized: hence its duty regarding permanent education in the faith…the family, like the Church, ought to be a place where the Gospel is transmitted and from which the Gospel radiates…the future of evangelization depends in great part on the Church of the home” (#51-52).” – Extraordinary Synod on the Family